Tai Shek-ha, is now known as the area in Belcher’s Bay at the northwest of Hong Kong Island. The quarry was identified in the “Hong Kong Gazette” in 1841. The area was also marked as “Tysheaha” on the “Map of Hong Kong” charted by Captain Sir Edward Belcher in the same year. Lo Pan Temple in the area, which enshrines Lo Pan, the patron deity of masons, was built in 1884. It was listed as a Grade III historic building. Moreover, Rock Hill Street in Belcher’s Bay now also symbolises the quarrying history in this area.