Morrison Hill is located at Wan Chai on Hong Kong Island. The quarry in Morrison Hill supplied the aggregate for the “Bonham Reclamation Plan”, including the current Morrison Street, Jervois Street and Bonham Strand in Sheung Wan. The quarry operated from 1852 to 1869. Before its operation, Morrison School, the English Christian School, was located at the top of the Hill. The school was built in 1842 and closed in 1849. Morrison Hill has now been flattened and become part of the urban area.